New Blocs Template for Law Firms and Attorneys
I am happy to announce the release of the new version of Lawyer template for Blocs 3 explicitly designed for a law firm or attorney websites.
Since the release of Blocs 3 I am continuing to rebuild Blocs 2 templates using Blocs 3, and today I am happy to share with you the new version of Lawyer template.
Lawyer is a professional looking premium template for Blocs 3, designed for websites of law firms or individual attorneys. As always, I have rebuilt it from scratch and made every single part of it much better than before.
You can take a look at the full list of improvements below, but among the most noticeable upgrades are a much better mobile optimization and more natural way to change the color and feel of this template's design.
The full list of improvements in this version of the template:
- Much better tablet and mobile optimization
- Improved design for Carousel bloc on mobile/tablet
- Better looking fonts and general style
- Improved navigation menu on all breakpoints
- Customized alerts messages
- Customized Scroll to Top button
- Improved single-page version
- Overall loading speed improvements
- Personalized active (focus) state for form fields
- Lots of bug fixes and small detail improvements
In addition to Lawyer template, I have also updated almost every single one template in my collection with critical fixes and improvements, as well as long-awaited support for BEX Page Templates. To learn more about this big update to Blocs templates, read this post.