Introducing the Service Template for Blocs 3
Today, I want to share with you the new version of the Service template for Blocs 3, completely rebuilt from scratch using the latest version of Blocs.
I have been working very hard to finish the rebuilding process of Blocs Templates. This month, I have worked on a total of five templates, which I am going to release very soon starting with the Service template for Blocs 3.
Service has been one of the most popular templates in Blocs Templates collection, and I couldn't be more happy to rebuild it with Blocs 3.3. It features 12 fully customized pages necessary for a service providing company.
As always, when you download the template, you get access to multi-page and single-page versions. In addition to that, you get access to the folder with individual BEX Page Template files you can add to your Blocs Template Library.
The new version of the Service template has a hugely improved design, performance, and great attention to detail. You can take a look at the full list of improvements below.
The full list of improvements in this version of the template:
- Much better tablet and mobile optimization
- Better looking fonts and general style
- Improved navigation menu on all breakpoints
- Customized alerts messages
- Customized Scroll to Top button
- Improved single-page version
- Overall loading speed improvements
- Personalized active (focus) state for form fields
- Improved typography and colors for all elements
- Lots of bug fixes and small detail improvements