Introducing the Blocs Master
Today, I am very happy to share with you Blocs Master, the project I have worked on for a while. Blocs Master is the series of video courses designed to help you master your web design skills with Blocs.
As you might know, I have been building the websites with Blocs for a while, and during that time, I have replied to hundreds of emails with questions on how to use Blocs.
Most emails were asking the similar questions, so I have decided to create the Blocs Master to answer these questions, and help the Blocs users to save time on learning how to use Blocs to build beautiful websites.
The first video course I am releasing is the 'Getting Started with Blocs', and it will help the beginners to understand the basics. And, because I want to help as many people as possible, I have decided to release this course completely free.
The second, and the main video course I am releasing is the 'Becoming a Blocs Master', which is the series of highly detailed videos, designed to help you learn all the advanced features of Blocs.
If you have thought about learning web design or even starting your web design career, Blocs Master is here to help you to achieve your goal.
'Getting Started with Blocs' includes the following lessons:
- Course Introduction
- Exploring the User Interface
- Managing the Project Settings and Files
- Page Settings and Basic SEO
- Adding and Managing the Blocs
- Adding and Managing the Brics
- Adding Image and Video Backgrounds
- Adding and Managing the Text
- Adding and Adjusting the Icons
- Editing the Custom Classes
- Adding and Adjusting the Buttons
- Using the Image Carousels
- Adding the Videos and Links
- Editing the Navigation and Exporting the Project
To sign up for the courses or learn more details, visit BlocsMaster.com