Introducing 1-on-1 Training for Blocs
Introducing the new Training and Consulting service for Blocs, which will help you get started with web design in record time.
As I have promised before, I am launching a new service as a part of Blocs Master project, and I call it 1-on-1 Training for Blocs.
The ultimate goal of this service is to help you solve your problems, answer all of your questions, and help you get started with web design using Blocs.
You could schedule an online meeting with me at a comfortable time for you, and we can have a video or audio conference via Skype, FaceTime, or any other similar tool. And, of course, we can also utilize the screen-sharing feature for better visual understanding.
These are just some facts about new service:
- You can schedule an online appointment at the most comfortable time for you.
- We can have a video or audio conference via Skype, FaceTime, or other tool.
- We can utilize the screen-sharing feature of Skype for better understanding.
- I will do my best to answer all of your questions on web design.
- I will adjust the style of 1-on-1 session to what best suits your needs.
- If you will not be satisfied with my help, I will refund your money.
If you have signed up for Blocs Templates, Space Master, or Blocs Master video courses, I could provide even more additional help. For example, I could help you modify a template for your project or provide further explanation on everything you want to know about Blocs. In other words, I will adjust the style of our conference to what best suits your needs.