Google To Sell Domain Names
Google has quietly launched its new service that lets users buy and manage domain names. The company from Mountain View has been offering the similar services for Google Apps users for a long time, but until now it used the services of 3rd party companies like GoDaddy or eNom.
For now, Google Domains is still in beta and available only by invites. You can submit the request for an invite here.
Domain names can be purchased directly from Google, as well as transferred from other domain managing services. When you will have you domain name in Google Domains, it will give you the following advantages.
- Free of charge private registration
- Up to 100 email aliases and sub-domains
- Easy domain forwarding
- Advanced and easy to use domain management tools
- Integration with 3rd party website builders (Shopify, Squarespace etc.)
- Unique domain endings like .gugu or .photography
- Great phone and email support
For more detailed information, visit the Google Domains website.